Cut Time: Stevenson Instrumental Music Program
The Stevenson Instrumental Music Program uses Cut Time to send e-mail blasts, allow parents on-demand access to their band student's financial info, and more.
Current Stevenson Instrumental Music students (including Marching Band members attending UAIS, Davis, Heritage, and Jeannette) will automatically have a Cut Time account created for them once they:
- Register for Marching Band
- Enroll and attend a Instrumental Music class at Stevenson HS
Upon automatic creation of the student's account, they will receive an invitation e-mail to their UCS (firstname.lastname@example.org) e-mail address. Once accepted and a password is set, the student will have login access to their account.
Parents/guardians are strongly encouraged to create their own profile (using their own e-mail address) that will be linked to their students' account by clicking the following link:
Profile Creation Notes:
- Subscribing Schools/Groups: Stevenson HS Bands (Sterling Heights MI)
(Do not select any other of the groups with Stevenson in their name, they are not linked to our band program)
- Your Position: Parent/Guardian
- Note: entering your birthdate is optional for parents/guardians. This field is used for compliance with the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998; all parents/guardians are over the age of 13
- Profile requests will be manually reviewed and approved
- Each of the students' parents/guardians may create their own profile (no need to share credentials)
To login to Cut Time for access to student information, click the link below:
<-- Clicking this button on our web site will take you the Cut Time login screen
Authenticated Cut Time users can:
- View your child's financial accounts (including fundraising credits)
- View forms due
- View your student's attendance at after school band activities
Cut Time users will:
- Receive important e-mail blasts concerning the Instrumental Music Program
- Receive e-mails concerning band-related expenses/payments
- Parents/guardians will be removed (and their information deleted) from Cut Time once their student(s) have graduated or exited the Instrumental Music Program
Add email@example.com to your safe senders list in your e-mail program to help ensure delivery of our e-mail messages!
What is Cut Time?
- Cut Time is a cloud-based group management tool that enhances communication with students and parents in our program. Through a variety of modules, Cut Time helps manage and communicate students financial records, ensembles, and much more!