Kroger Community Rewards: Stevenson Band Boosters
Sign up for Kroger Community Rewards & Support the Stevenson Band Boosters
Being a Kroger Community Rewards member does not increase your bill
- All supporters must link their Kroger Plus Card online so the Band Boosters (or any other organization) receives credit for your purchases
• Don't have a Kroger Plus Card? Get one at the service desk of any Kroger store
- Link your card at http://www.KrogerCommunityRewards.com
- First, click on the "I'm a Customer / Want to enroll in Community Rewards?" image
- Next, you'll be prompted to sign-in to Kroger.com
- If you already have a Kroger.com online account, login. Then click on "Savings & Rewards", then on "Kroger Community Rewards". You'll see the same "I’m a Customer / Want to enroll in Community Rewards" image - click on that and follow the instructions to register
- If you do not have a Kroger.com online account, click on Create an Account from the sign-in screen and follow the directions above after you are signed in
- Our organization ID is XH942 or search for Stevenson Band Booster Club Inc
You can view and change your Rewards details online at any time:
- Login to http://www.KrogerCommunityRewards.com with your account information
- Click on Savings & Rewards, then on Kroger Community Rewards. Click on I’m a Customer and confirm your enrollment
- See how much you have earned for your organization!
(Note: Quarterly earnings information will only be available and updated at the end of each quarter.)
Remember, you must swipe your registered Kroger Plus Card or use your Alt ID when shopping for each eligible purchase to count.
Thank you for participating in our Kroger Community Rewards program. There is absolutely no extra cost to you for joining and participating; this program is part of Kroger's community philanthropy.