Hello Stevenson Parents and Students,
We are having a Parent Show/Senior Performance for our Marching Band on October 11th at 4pm at Runkel Field at Stevenson High School. We are very excited to offer this opportunity to our students and parents. Gates will open at approximately 3:30 PM to collect tickets. There will be no concessions sold.
Please take the time to carefully read the bottom Covid-19 statement to ensure the safety of all in attendance.
- All Covid 19 procedures must still be followed with students checking on online no later than 12 noon that day
- All spectators are being asked to go through the questions on your own, and if you answer "yes" to any of the questions, please do not attend this event
- Spectators must sit 6ft apart from other families in the stands
- We are ONLY allowing two tickets (no charge for tickets) PER STUDENT IN THE GROUP. There will not be any deviation on this rule. -See below
- Please park in the teacher back lot to avoid the main lot. Our students will be exiting to the main lot at the conclusion of the performance to put away/collect all SHS instruments etc.
- Free tickets will be distributed to students beginning at 6:30 PM on Tuesday, September 29th & Tuesday October 6th (near the back door of the band room)
This event will be available for Livestream as well, details will follow.
All attendance at all outside school events and matches for regions currently in Phase 4 is limited to Two (2) guests per participant for both indoor and outdoor events. Only the pre-identified two guests per participants will be allowed into the performance. The same requirement extends to being on school premises. Given the current restrictions, there cannot be any gathering outside of the performances on any school property (no tailgating, for example).
Attendance at this performance is strictly limited to participants and their two guests along with identified essential personnel.
Another important requirement of note is the fact that “Spectators are required to wear face coverings and be physically distant from those not in the same household.” As stated in the MHSAA Fall Guidance document, “Consistent with current Executive Orders, face coverings shall be worn by Staff, medical staff, media members and spectators.”
Additionally, “There are no provisions in EO 180 for medical intolerance reasons or medical waivers” that would alleviate someone from the mask requirement.
After our performance is concluded, please exit immediately. The stadium needs to be disinfected for an hour, and Ford II will be entering for their Parents Show.
This performance will conclude our 2020 Marching Band Season.