Here is much of the information that was shared at the Trip Meeting on Thursday, November 15th.
** As of 10 AM on Nov. 29, all registrations are for the wait list **
- Travel Contract & Requirements: Every student wishing to go on the NYC trip must complete and return this contract that contains the school academic, behavior, and financial requirements. Place them, when completed, in the envelope on Mr. Sekich's office window.
- NYC 2019 Trip Package: contains the itinerary, pricing (as of today), and instructions on how to register for the trip, including date requirements.
A few important items to note:
- No student account payments can be applied towards the first payment. Travelers must register online only with Bob Rogers Travel using a credit card
- Regarding the itinerary: This is the first version - plan on minor adjustments as the trip gets closer. The main activities should stay the same
- FYI: At times, students will be in groups of their fellow students (without an adult chaperone) exploring NYC. It is up to each parent to decide if their student is mature enough to be without direct adult supervision at certain times during the trip
- FYI: There are no on-duty medical professionals in our group. Students are expected to have and take any required medicines on their own
- Family members are welcome to travel with the group. Mr. Sekich will make the final determination of which adults that are on the trip are chaperones
- There are absolutely NO refunds of any kind through Bob Rogers Travel or the Stevenson Band Boosters! Purchasing travel insurance is strongly recommended
share this post: