Date: Saturday, March 9, 1:30 – 6:00pm
Location: Warren Woods Tower High School (students meet at SHS)
27900 Bunert Rd, Warren, MI 48088
Note: Bus transportation for students is TO Warren Woods Tower ONLY! All students must be driven home from this event.
- Eat a good breakfast & lunch at home prior to leaving for SHS
- 1:30 PM: Call Time at Stevenson
- 2:00 PM: Departure for Warren Woods Tower
- 2:30 PM: Arrival at WWT, place coats, cases, etc in our staging room
- TBA PM: Wind Ensemble Warm-up
- 4:15 PM: Wind Ensemble Performance (auditorium)
- 4:40 PM: Wind Ensemble Sight Reading
- After sight reading: Empty our staging room of your belongings, then wait together in cafeteria for scores to be posted
After scores are posted, everyone is dismissed from WWT. Percussion, parents, and anyone else that would like to help: Report back to Stevenson to unload the truck (many hands make light work). If concessions remain open (we are the last performing group), everyone is encouraged to support the WWT Band Boosters by purchasing a snack while waiting for scores to post.
Parents: Admission to Band & Orchestra is free. Please wear Stevenson Band apparel and support your students by filling the auditorium and being enthusiastic fans!
More info about Band & Orchestra Festival:
share this post: