Date: Saturday, March 9, 11:00am – 3:30pm
Location: Warren Woods Tower High School (students meet at SHS)
27900 Bunert Rd, Warren, MI 48088
Note: Bus transportation for students is TO Warren Woods Tower ONLY! All students must be driven home from this event.
Students are required to wear their concert attire, the same as what was worn in December (Black suit/tux jackets with white tuxedo shirt, black dress pants, black socks and shoes - bow ties and cummerbunds provided by the band / Black slacks or a long black skirt with a black blouse or sweater, black stockings/socks and shoes).
- Eat a good breakfast at home prior to leaving for SHS
- 11:00 AM: Call Time at Stevenson, begin loading
- 11:30 AM: Finish Loading Truck (percussion)
- 11:45 AM: Departure for Warren Woods Tower
- 12:15 PM: Arrival at WWT, place coats, cases, etc in our staging rooms (231, 232)
- 12:15 PM: Percussion and parents: unload truck
- 1:05 PM: Concert Band Warm-up
- 1:35 PM: Concert Band Performance (auditorium)
- 2:00 PM: Concert Band Sight Reading
- After sight reading: Empty our staging room of your belongings, then wait together in cafeteria for scores to be posted
After scores are posted, Concert Band members are free to either go home with their families or remain at Warren Woods Tower to watch and support Wind Ensemble. Everyone is encouraged to support the WWT Band Boosters by purchasing lunch or snacks while waiting for scores to post.
Parents: Admission to Band & Orchestra is free. Please wear Stevenson Band apparel and support your students by filling the auditorium and being enthusiastic fans!
More info about Band & Orchestra Festival:
share this post: