Congratulations to all the Solo & Ensemble participants on February 1st!
No later than Tuesday, February 4th, all those that received a First Division rating will need to decide if they will be participating in the State Solo & Ensemble Festival on Saturday, March 14th at Chippewa Valley High School.
In order to get registered, you need to have a conversation with Mr. Sekich and confirm your participation by the end of school on Tuesday so he can register you with MSBOA by their deadline.
When you confirm your participation, there is a mandatory financial obligation that kicks in. With your registration, the Band Boosters send a check to MSBOA that includes your (and everyone else's) registration fee. You are then obligated to pay back that fee whether or not you participate.
As a convenience to participants, payments are not due until Friday, February 14th. You may bring a check (payable to Stevenson Band Boosters) or cash to school in an envelope with the student's name on the outside, and place it in the Blue Box
State Solo & Ensemble event costs are as follows:
- 10th, 11th, 12th grade non-percussion soloists: $21
- Percussion soloists: $25
- 9th grade soloists: $15
- Duets: $16
- Trios: $18
Be sure to pay the proper amount for your event
- State Solo & Ensemble participation is separate from auditions for Gonda Scholarships
- Members of the 4 chamber groups that performed on Jaunary 25th do not need to pay any fees for their participation on March 14th
- State Solo & Ensemble - 2020 Rules and Information (pdf)
- State Solo & Ensemble - Proficiency Scales (pdf)
- Sample Adjudicator Sheets (pdf)
share this post: