Attention members of the Stevenson Marching & Jazz Bands (and parents too)!
For the Cluster Concert on Wednesday, January 16th:
- Marching Band (including Jr. High members): Wear your 2018 black Theme T-Shirts (the one with the calendar on the back, nice blue jeans (no rips), comfortable shoes
- Marching Band percussionists & Color Guard: Wear your football jersey from the show, nice blue jeans (no rips), comfortable shoes
- Jazz Band: Wear a nice T-Shirt and nice blue jeans (no rips), comfortable shoes
- Call time: 6:15 PM
- Students that want to earn hours towards Tri-M Music Honor Society membership, arrive as early as 4:30 to help setup. There will also be an opportunity to earn an hour after the show cleaning up.
- Homecoming Music you'll need: "Believer" and "Timber"
- A reminder to all Marching Band students that wish to use the 2018-19 season towards your Phys Ed credit - this is a required performance. If you are not here, you will not be able to use this year towards your credit per Utica Community Schools guidelines.
- Parents & potential spectators: This concert is primarily focused toward our guests from the elementary schools. As seating is always extremely tight in the gym, feel free to skip being a spectator for this one. Everything the high school kids will perform you have already heard (Marching Band) or will hear (Jazz Band concert on Jan 30).
share this post: