- IMPORTANT: Eat an early lunch at home before leaving for SHS
- 12:00 PM: Call Time at SHS (report at 11:45)
- Rehearsal is on the regular football field, wear clothing appropriate for the weather
- Bring full uniform
- Band will change into full uniforms after they eat dinner
- 3:45 PM: Dinner Break @ SHS (Dinner at about 4 PM, walking tacos)
- 4:45 PM: Fully dressed in full uniform, Full Band Photo in West Gym
- 5:00 PM: Lineup in Circle Drive
- 5:20 PM: Cadence to Baseball Field
- 5:30 PM: Rehearse Star-Spangled Banner (all 4 bands)
- 5:48 PM: Parade into Stadium (all 4 bands)
- 6:00 PM: Star-Spangled Banner (all 4 bands)
- Performance Times: Henry Ford II- 6:16 PM, Utica- 6:33 PM, Stevenson- 6:50 PM, Eisenhower: 7:07 PM
Band-a-Rama 2019 coming to Stevenson HS on Sunday, Oct 6
- Admission: $5, payable at the gate (Jr. High and younger free)
- Time: 6 PM
- Location: Stevenson High School, Runkel Field
- Henry Ford II Marching Falcons: "Women who Rock"
- Utica Marching Chieftains: "The Greatest Showman"
- Stevenson Marching Titans: "The Music of Queen"
- Eisenhower Marching Eagles: "Will Power"
Ticket proceeds benefit the Louis Gonda Memorial Scholarship, benefiting UCS Instrumental Music Students
share this post: