General admission tickets for next month's Marching Band Banquet are now on sale through Wednesday, December 14th at www.stevensonbands.org/buytickets.
- Cost: $25 per person (Everyone that attends, including all students, guests, parents/guardians, etc will need a ticket). Tickets must be purchased online (no cash sales at the door as we need to submit our count for dinner to the hall in advance)
- Banquet Date: Monday, December 19th
- Banquet Time: Doors open about 6 pm with dinner at 6:30 pm
- Banquet Attire: Casual dressy, though many enjoy dressing for the holidays and taking pictures
- Banquet Location: Century Banquet Center, Maple Lane Drive just north of 14 Mile Rd
- Who attends: All student members of this year's Marching Band plus their parents/guardians to celebrate the conclusion of this year's marching season
- Seating: General admission / first come, first served. Typically students mix together at tables on one side of the room and parents/guardians mix together on the other side (don't expect to sit with your student).
Included in the $25 admission fee is dinner, dessert, plus soft drinks/coffee. There is no bar service. The banquet is an optional evening of fun that includes a season retrospective and the opportunity to take home a prize basket or two. The evening should wrap up by 9 PM so the kids get home to rest for day two of exams.
share this post: