Good morning! It’s almost time to put regular Marching Band activities to sleep for the winter! Tomorrow is our final home game of the 2022 season.
Here’s what you need to know (big take-away - every marcher will need to obtain a glo-stick for a postgame performance):
- 1:30 PM: Marchers report to the band room to snake the halls. As always, students not at SHS for 6th hour, you are invited to participate. Transportation is on your own from wherever it is you attend school in the afternoon.
- 2:09 PM: SHS dismissal. THERE IS NO FOOD BEING PROVIDED FOR DINNER FOR THIS GAME. Mr. Sekich will be staying after school, so there will be access to the band room. It’s highly recommended everyone have a plan to eat before the game.
- 5:00 PM: Call time for SENIORS ONLY in the choir room. Wear your varsity jacket (if you have one) or other Stevenson gear, jeans, and shoes of your choice.
- 5:30 PM: Call time for all other Marching Band members in FULL UNIFORM (including marching shoes and hats) – no gloves.
- Approx. 6:15 PM: Full band rehearsal outside the band room in the usual spot
- Approx. 6:35 PM: March to stadium for abbreviated pregame (only Fight Song and National Anthem). Senior Night activities for football, dance, cheer.
- 7:00 PM: Kickoff – Rochester Adams vs. Stevenson. Tickets can be purchased in advance via GoFan
- ** SENIOR PARENTS: Report to the TRACK near the north end (Stevenson) of the field with 7:00 remaining on the clock in the SECOND QUARTER so you can be with your SENIOR during their halftime recognition **
- Halftime: Senior recognition with Mr. Sekich and parents. Full band will march “Jet Song”, seniors to perform “Lean on Me”.
- After halftime: Cider and donuts for all band members and SENIOR PARENTS under the home side bleachers
- Postgame: Stick around after the game for a quick performance on the field featuring Glo-Sticks! Marching Band members that wish to participate must provide their own glo-stick
Thank you and ... Go Titans!!
share this post: