The Michigan School Band & Orchestra Association has released the information for this year's Solo & Ensemble activities.
As you might have expected, both the High School and Middle School/Junior High School Festivals will be all-virtual. Students that wish to participate will need to sign up online no later than Friday, December 18th then pay $10 (per event) no later than Friday, January 8th to complete the entire registration process.
All students will have a weeklong window to upload their Solo & Ensemble performances:
- High school: January 25 - 31 (grades 9 - 12)
- Junior High school: February 1 - 7 (grades 7 - 9)
- 9th graders have the option of signing up for either Festival
A pdf document with many more details is available here:
Complete the online signup worksheet by clicking below:
- Stevenson HS Virtual Solo & Ensemble Signup worksheet
- Submit your registration information no later than 11:59 PM on Friday, December 18th
Stevenson HS students that participate will receive 100 extra credit points in the second semester. 9th, 10th, and 11th grade students that participate in the High School festival and receive a 1st Division rating will be eligible to enter their solo for consideration for receiving a Gonda Scholarship.
share this post: