Stevenson Instrumental Music students in 10th and 11th grades (including those enrolled in the UCS Virtual Academy) may submit an application to be selected for the 2021 Craig Ankawi Memorial Scholarship. The deadline for applications is May 10th.
2021 Craig Ankawi Scholarship Information
Rules & Eligibility:
- This $500 scholarship is not based on financial needs, but for the dedicated student in the Instrumental Music Program
- All applicants must have been involved in the Instrumental Music Program throughout the 2020-21 school year. The recipient must be returning to the program in 2021-22
- This scholarship is for Stevenson students that are in 10th and 11th grades in 2020-21
- Students must have at least a 3.00 GPA
- The scholarship money must be used for music educational purposes such as private lessons/band camps
- Applications and essays are judged, and the scholarship winner is chosen, by the Ankawi family
- Due: May 10, 2021
- Write a two-page essay on the following topic:
- What inspired you to join band and the instrument and/or instruments you play?
- Include a full resume and three letters of reference (not family members or Mr. Sekich) in your e-mail
- Send ALL requirements in ONE complete attachment to this e-mail address: 2021-ankawi-scholarship AT stevensonbands.org
- You will receive an e-mail back from the Ankawi family letting you know that your application was received
share this post: