2019-20 Background Check process for Band volunteers:
1. Complete and submit a background check directly to the Band program. Place completed forms in an envelope and place them in the Blue Box (under the American Flag) in the SHS Band Room.
2. Your form will be inventoried (only) by a parent designated by Mr. Sekich. This list will be used for reference to ensure our volunteers have completed their annual background check.
3. The completed form is submitted to the UCS Human Resources department via Mr. Cucchi's office for processing.
4. If you do not hear something from Mr. Sekich or Mr. Cucchi in a roughly 2 week time period after you submit your form, you can safely assume you have been cleared to volunteer for all band activities.
5. Even if you submit a background check through another UCS building, or through another Stevenson HS volunteer activity, please submit a new background check with the band so Mr. Sekich can maintain the list of cleared volunteers.
6. UCS employees do not need to submit a background check. Please ensure however your name is placed on our volunteer list by presenting your UCS ID. Employees of other school districts and EduStaff, etc still need to submit a background check through UCS / the band.
7. A separate background check that is run by the Band Boosters will still be required for Away Camp volunteers each July prior to camp. Even if you completed this process earlier in 2019, you must submit a new background check to UCS, through the band, for the new school year.
Thank you for doing your part to help keep our Titans safe!
share this post: