2018 Marching Band Banquet RSVP & Payment
Please join us and celebrate the accomplishments of the Stevenson High School Titans Marching Band at the annual Marching Band Banquet
All tickets will be sold online only using either an e-check or credit/debit card.
Visit www.stevensonbands.org/marchingbanquet to RSVP and purchase tickets
- Cost: $25 per attendee (Marching Band Members must pay to attend)
- Date: Monday December 10, 2018
- Time: 6:30pm arrival; 7pm dinner
- RSVP no later than: Friday, November 30
Century Banquet Center
33204 Maple Lane
Sterling Heights, MI 48312 (click for map)
- click to buy tickets / RSVP
Note: Physical tickets will not be issued for this event - your name will be checked off a list when you arrive at the banquet.
Marching Banquet FAQ:
- Who attends?
- The vast majority of Marching Band members choose to attend - all members are invited no matter which school you attend. Parents are also invited and many attend too. We kindly suggest that due to limited space, siblings that are not in the band stay at home
- What do we wear?
- Business casual is fine. Some students, especially seniors, enjoy dressing up
- What happens at the Marching Banquet?
- In addition to sharing a delicious meal, each section of the Marching Band will present Section Awards, there will be a number of gift baskets that will be raffled off, and a 50/50 drawing (tickets for both are cash-only). We will also revisit the successful 2018 Marching Season. It's a great night!
- What are the seating arrangements?
- Band members sit together in one half of the hall, adults sit together in the other half. First-come, first-served seating except for a couple reserved tables for staff members
- Anything else?
- Yep! First-year Marchers will receive their Varsity Letters and a First-Division medals. Returning members will receive their chevrons. Everyone that ordered a panoramic Marching Band Photo by Nov. 16 will be able to pick them up
share this post: