What goes great with food, band, family & fun? The 2018 Marching Band Banquet Basket Raffle!
Band Boosters requesting donations to fill as many baskets as possible
Donations are now being accepted in the bin near the Blue Box in the SHS Band Room no later than December 6th. Be sure your student’s name is attached to your donation as all students who donate will receive a free raffle ticket at the door on the evening of the Marching Banquet.
This is a long standing tradition! - An awesome raffle for our kids (yes, we will have stuff for parents, too!)
Suggested Section Donation Themes*:
- Alto Sax & Horns: SPORTS – Gift cards, sporting goods items, lawn games, etc
- Clarinets: COFFEE/TEA – Gift cards, coffee/tea packs, mugs, creamers, etc.
- Color Guard: CHOCOLATE LOVER – ALL things chocolate ~ YUM!
- Flutes: HOME ACCENTS – Kitchen Towels, Serving Sets, Décor, Whimsy, etc.
- Low Brass: BATH & BODY – Lotions, Soaps, Bath Bombs, Men’s Personal Care, etc.
- Percussion: GIFT CARDS – Gas, Restaurants, Store cards, etc.
- Trumpets: MOVIES – Gift cards, Popcorn, DVDs, Candy Boxes, Movie Passes, etc.
* Want to step outside your section theme? Donations of ANY kind are welcome
Hate to shop? Monetary donations will be used to add more baskets!
- Have a Home Business? Why not put together a basket? Tupperware, Mary Kay, PartyLite, Pampered Chef
- "Big Ticket" ideas include, but are not limited to: Sporting Events, Theater or Concert Tickets, Night Out for Parents, Laser Tag, Dave & Busters, Greenhouse/Home Improvement Theme
- Donation letters are available for a possible tax write off!
- Your company/employer can donate, too!
If you can't get your donations to Stevenson, contact Cyndi Titello to arrange a pickup or drop-off.
Raffle Tickets will be sold at the Banquet ONLY. You MUST be present to win.
Proceeds from the Raffle directly benefit all band students via the Band Boosters.
Parents are needed to help assemble baskets on Saturday, December 8th at 2:00. Contact Cyndi Titello to join the fun!