Parents and students! Details for Band-a-Rama on Sunday, October 7th - including the pre-event rehearsal - are available in the information package linked here:
- Call time is noon, in full uniform
- There will be a food break from roughly 3 - 4 PM. You must bring what you want to eat with you. Students cannot leave Stevenson during the food break.
- One-way bus transportation only - everyone needs a ride after Band-a-Rama concludes
- Everyone is invited to Swinehart Field (Shelby Rd. north of 21 Mile) to watch the four UCS Marching Bands perform their 2018 shows. Show starts at 6 PM on Sunday, October 7th with the playing of the Star-Spangled Banner by all four bands.
- Lineup: Ford II, Utica, Stevenson, Eisenhower
share this post: