Parents and students - the "Super Bowl" (pun intended) of the Marching Band season is nearly here! Please plan on attending and supporting the Titans Marching Band and all the time they've spent preparing their show at Troy High School on Wednesday, October 10th.
Your presence matters. Wear Stevenson Band gear and let the kids hear you cheering for them!!
Details for MSBOA District XVI Marching Band Festival on Wednesday, October 10th - including the pre-event rehearsals - are available in the document linked here:
- Tuesday rehearsal begins at 5:00pm; Wednesday show run is at 2:30pm
- Performance call time is 5:30pm on Wed, in full uniform
- There is a dinner break - you may/should leave school - after everything is loaded on Wed
- Two-way bus transportation for this event
- Everyone is invited to Troy High School (4777 Northfield Pkwy, off Long Lake between Crooks & Coolidge) to watch all 10 bands perform! First performance time is 6:30 PM. Stevenson takes the field at 8:30 PM.
share this post: