Fundraising: Stevenson Band Boosters
One of the core activities of Booster groups is fundraising. The Stevenson Band Boosters are no exception. We participate in various fundraisers year-round to help keep the costs of Band activities more affordable to our families and donate resources to the Instrumental Music Program that would otherwise not be available.
We are counting on your participation - Keep an eye on this page for updates!
- Shop at Kroger? Sign up for Kroger Community Rewards and help the Boosters earn money while you shop. It costs you nothing extra! To learn how link your Kroger Plus card to the Stevenson Band Boosters, click here: Kroger Community Rewards
- Shop at Amazon.com? Help the Boosters earn money for starting at smile.amazon.com - It costs you nothing extra! To link your Amazon.com account to the Stevenson Band Boosters, click here: smile.amazon.com/ch/20-3267857 Note: Purchases made on the Amazon app do not qualify for Smile donations
Summer 2019 Fundraising:
- Jimmy John's Field volunteers
- Detroit Grand Prix volunteers
Fall 2019 Fundraising:
Our Fall Fundraisers in 2018 included:
- Holiday Decor (Wreaths, Poinsettias, Porch Pots)
- Bed Sheets
- Support the Band / Support Local Business (local products such as honey, pickles, and more
Fall 2019 Fundraisers will be announced during the Marching Band season.
Winter 2020 Fundraising:
Spring 2020 Fundraising:
Our Spring Fundraisers in 2019 included:
- Dearborn Brand Meat Products
- Max & Emily's Cheesecakes
- Road Rally (May 4)
- Golf Outing (May 11)
Spring 2020 Fundraisers will be announced after January 1, 2020.
Want to just make a financial contribution? Have something to sell? The Band Boosters are happy to accept your cash through PayPal and/or Ebay!