2020 Show Information
Click to view/download information by instrument:
All percussion instruments:
Trumpets and Horns (Mellophones):
Tenor Saxophones, Baritone Horns, Trombones, Tubas:
Flutes, Clarinets, Alto Saxophones:
Here are the official cuts to the show!
- Batman: Start at the beginning, then cut from the end of measure 34 to the beginning of Spiderman.
- Spiderman: Start at beginning. At measure 32, cut to measure 43 of and play as is until the end.
- The Avengers: Start at the beginning (no repeat at 5) then cut from 25 to measure 5 of The Incredibles.
- The Incredibles: Put a hold in measure 6. Play until the end of measure 41, then go to measure 73 to the end.
- The Music of The Night: Play as-is.
- The Imperial March: Start at the beginning. Stop at the end of measure 14, Gwen solo, to the beginning of Masquerade.
- Masquerade: Start at beginning, play until the end of measure 55 and cut to measure 61 and play until the end as written.
Resources for the 2020-21 Stevenson Marching Band
- Marching Band Page : Visit this page for registration steps and more
- 2020-21 Marching Band Paper Forms: Click to download and print at home.
- MHSAA Physical Form - For new marchers if they did not submit a physical to a UCS athletic program in 2019. Must be completed on or after 4/15/20.
- MHSAA Health Questionnaire - May be substituted for students that submitted a valid sports physical to any UCS school during the 2019-20 school year. Physical must have been completed on or after April 15, 2019. Please note that a YES answer to any of the questions on the questionnaire will require a completed physical exam from a MD, DO, NP, PA prior to participation.
- 2020-21 Marching Band Handbook: Released on June 3, 2020 with key updated information from Mr. Sekich.